What We Offer
manual and Instrument manipulation
Our Chiropractors use hands-on adjusting techniques and customize manipulations to meet the needs of each individual patient. We utilize the most up to date corrective adjustments for the spine and extremities to provide the highest level of care offered today.
Myofascial Release/ Trigger Point Therapy
Clark Chiropractic's staff is trained to reduce muscular inflammation by using various tools and their hands to perform myofascial releases. The goal is stretch and loosen fascia to allow for restoration of movement. These allow for great improvement of pain, while addressing the muscles which are the true cause of the symptoms being experienced. This therapy can often be referred to as "muscle stripping." The staff member can take a tool and apply force while running and back and forth across the muscles to release the tension and break-up adhesions, such as scar tissue.
- Along side muscle work we like to use our professional grade CBD oil. The CBD oil used in the office is a topical pain relieving ointment that works well for all types of muscle and joint pain. We use a product called CBD Clinic that is FDA- approved and legal in all states. Not only do we use this ointment on patients in office but have it available for purchase.
Light and Infrared Therapy
- These therapies allow for deep heat to penetrate through the skin and deep into the muscles to allow relaxation. It also increases vitamins absorbed by cells in the body to help heal and recover faster.
Electrical muscle Stimulation
- E-stim; as we refer to it, is a machine that sends a small electrical current between two electrode pads. This current reaches deep into the affected soft tissues to relieve spams, soft tissue injuries, and reduce swelling. It not only helps with the relaxation aspect of the muscles but is great for pain relief in both acute and chronic conditions.
At Clark Chiropractic we utilize intersegmental traction table to assists in stretching and spinal realignment. The tables help to open the space between each individual vertebra; the bones of the spine, and relieves pressure that is placed on the spine.
Cupping became widely known during the olympics when the questions arose of what the circular marker on athletes were. It is part of Chinese Medicine that has been around for much longer then people know. It uses glass or plastic cups to create suction and mobilize blood flow to affected areas. It can help pull toxins out of the muscles which helps you heal and helps alleviate pain.
Used to stimulate various points on the body, acupuncture is used for 100s of different conditions. Thin needles are inserted through the skin at strategic places through out the body. It helps to adjust energy flow in the body to alleviate pain, relax muscles and so much more.
Ultrasound is a deep heating eliminate used for healing injuries to the joints, soft tissues or muscle spasms. It works by producing sound waves that create vibration and massage over the desired area. That combined with the heat helps speed up recovery time.
Funtional movement taping (FMT)
- FMT is kinesiology taping to help support injuries, joints and/or muscles while allowing them to move properly. Using FMT prevents the limitation of movement; as with other tapings, when restricted movement is not necessary. The tape is designed to help decrease recovery time and increase results.
- We have a state of the art Digital X-Ray unit in house at Clark Chiropractic. Our doctors are trained to both take and read x-rays but also have resources to send out to for cases that need further investigation. We have the ability to show patients their x-ray immediately after they are taken. The access to the x--ray in unit allows us to taylor our treatment plans to each individual patient based on there case and need.
Auto-Accidents and work-comp cases
- The doctors at Clark Chiropractic have worked with numerous auto-accident and work-comp cases. We have the staff support to help get you taken care of and help work with insurances companies so each case gets the care and attention needed.
Doctor-Assisted Weight Loss
We have a personal trainer on staff who holds her masters in exercise physiology. She is here to assist with patients' fitness and nutrition and fitness needs. Her focus is on creating healthy and sustainable lifestyle habits rather then temporary diet changes.